Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMEcjet - converts HP PCL to Canon CaPSL format
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the cjet command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
cjet converts the common HP PCL page description language to Canon's CaPSL, which was used in the mid-1990s by some Canon laser printers. It is normally used as part of a printer filter script, like the Foomatic system.
- Show summary of options.
- Use full paint mode instead of partial paint mode. This requires the printer to have at least 1.5 MB of memory to work correctly.
- Ignore paper size commands. Useful for printing files formatted for paper size X on printers with paper size Y.
- Quiet mode. Suppresses all warning messages.
- -x X
- Shift output on paper by X dots horizontally. Positive values of X shift to the right; negative values to the left. Dots are 1/300 inch (0.085 mm).
- -y Y
- Shift output on paper by Y dots vertically. Positive values of Y shift downwards; negative values shift upwards.