Title: cheese Author: [see the "Author" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 09/13/2017 Manual: User Commands Source: Cheese 3.26.0 Language: English
NAMEcheese - tool to take pictures and videos from your webcam
- cheese [option...]
cheese takes a list of options as arguments.
- Start in wide mode, with the thumbnails to the right of the video preview.
--device=DEVICE, -d DEVICE
- Use the supplied DEVICE as the video capture device.
- Start in fullscreen mode.
- Print brief help and exit.
- Print the version and exit.
Cheese help manual
cheese was written by Daniel G. Siegel <email@example.com>, Jaap A. Haitsma <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Filippo Argiolas <email@example.com>, Yuvaraj Pandian T <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Luciana Fujii Pontello <email@example.com> and David King <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by David King <email@example.com>.