NAMEcddbget - gets CDDB info of a CD
DESCRIPTIONThe cddbget script can be used to get CDDB info of a CD. It can handle several output formats.
- no argument
- gets CDDB info of CD in your drive
- device (other than default device)
- offline mode - just stores CD info
- output in xmcd format
- save in xmcd format
- db. one of: mysql, pg, oracle, sqlite
- overwrite file or db
- output toc
- output lame command
- http mode (e.g. through firewalls)
- some stateful firewalls/http proxies need additional newlines
- get CDDB info for stored CDs
- non interactive mode
- CDDB hostname
- use local cache
- readonly cache
- cache has not the diskid as filenames (much slower)
- cache path (default: /tmp/xmcd)
- put CDDB_get in debug mode
AUTHORCDDB_get was written by Armin Obersteiner <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Lucas Wall <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).