NAMEbpsync - Synchronize BashPodder subscriptions with gpodder.net
SYNOPSISbpsync (put|get) [device-id]
bpsync is a simple gpodder.net client application for syncing a BashPodder
(lincgeek.org/bashpodder) subscription list from and to the
web service. As BashPodder uses a simple one-URL-per-line subscription list
format, this script can be used with other applications, too (or to simply
backup gpodder.net subscription URLs as plain text file).
If you have added a subscription on gpodder.net, you can use the get
sub-command to overwrite the local subscription list with the list stored
on gpodder.net. If you have added a subscription locally, you can use the
put sub-command to overwrite the list on gpodder.net with the list
stored in the BashPodder subscription list.
The following environment variables must be set for
- Username for the web service
- Password for the web service
The following environment variables are optional:
- Path to your bp.conf file (default: bp.conf)
- Host of the webservice to use (default: gpodder.net)
- Upload bp.conf as device "bp"
- Download subscriptions for device "bp"
bpsync get mydev
- Download subscriptions for device "mydev"