Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMEbibus - Bibus is a bibliographic database
DESCRIPTIONThe bibus command does not take any arguments or options at the moment.
bibus is a bibliographic database compatible with two database engines:
- MySQL <www.mysql.com>
- SQLite <www.sqlite.org>.
* hierarchical organization of the references with user-defined keys
* multiuser-environment design (share databases between many users)
* a search engine supporting live queries
* on-line PubMed access
* OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice connectivity: You can
- insert references in an opened OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice text document
- format the bibliography directly in Bibus
- format the citations in Bibus.
* foreign language support through unicode and gettext
* import of PubMed (Medline), EndNote/Refer, RIS and BibTeX records.
AUTHORbibus was written by Pierre Martineau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual page was written by Pierre Martineau <email@example.com> and updated by Jan Beyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).