NAMEbcomps - biconnected components filter for graphs
SYNOPSISbcomps [ -stvx? ] [ -ooutfile ] [ files ]
DESCRIPTIONbcomps decomposes graphs into their biconnected components, printing the components to standard output.
OPTIONSThe following options are supported:
- No output graph is printed. Implies the -v flag.
- Print the underlying block-cutvertex tree.
- Each biconnected component is printed as a separate root graph.
- Prints number of blocks and cutvertices.
- -o outfile
If specified, each root graph will be written to a different file
with the names derived from outfile. In particular,
if both -o and -x flags are used, then each
block is written to a different file. If outfile does
not have a suffix, the nth block of the ith graph is written
to outfile_n_i. However, the 0th block of the 0th graph is written to
If outfile has a suffix, i.e., has the form base.sfx, then the files will have the same name as above, except appended with .sfx.
The block-cutvertex tree of ith graph is written to outfile_n_T, with an appended suffix if specified.
By default, each input graph is printed, with each block given as a subgraph whose name is a concatenation of the name of the input graph, the string "_bcc_" and the number of the block.
OPERANDSThe following operand is supported:
- Names of files containing 1 or more graphs in dot format. If no files operand is specified, the standard input will be used.