Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMEaxiomatic - command-line tool for creating, configuring, and inspecting an axiom database
SYNOPSISaxiomatic [options] [command]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the axiomatic command.
allows creation, configuration and interaction with an axiom database.
The most commonly used subcommands are start, stop and
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -b, --debug
- Enable Axiom-level debug logging.
- -d, --dbdir=
- Path containing axiom database to configure/create.
- Show version of program.
- Display help.
COMMANDSExcept when using --version and --help, you need to specify one command. The possible commands are included below. Note that axiomatic has an extensible plugin system, so the exact list of commands will differ depending on what axiomatic plugins are available.
- Launch the given Axiom database.
- Stop the server running from the given Axiom database.
- Report whether a server is running from the given Axiom database.
- Insert a user store, such as one extracted with extract-user, into a site store and login system.
- LoginSystem introspection and manipulation.
- Remove an account from the login system, moving its associated database to the filesystem.
- Interact with an Axiom store.
SEE ALSOdivmod.org/trac/wiki/DivmodAxiom laURL: L raAxiom homepage
AUTHORaxiomatic is part of Axiom, an object database, or alternatively, an object-relational mapper written by Divmod.
This manual page was written by Vincent Bernat <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).