NAMEavopkg - Avogadro Package Manager
[-info | -query | -pack | -f ] filename
DESCRIPTIONAvopkg is a command-line tool for easy packaging and installation of Avogadro plugins on Unix platforms
- -pack manifest
- Create package using manifest as package description file
- Install plugin from chosen package "filename"
- --f filename
- Force installation of plugin, disregarding OS/CPU architecture, possible file overwrites, etc.
- --wizard [package_name]
- Interactively create manifest for new package. Specifying package_name disables some interactivity of the wizard (e.g., for use in scripts).
- --info [filename]
- Show information about package in file "filename"
- --query [package_name]
- Show information about installed package "package_name"
- Specified file is not a plugin
- Manifest is missing in package
- Trying to install Python plugin on Avogadro compiled without Python
- OS mismatch
- CPU architecture mismatch
- Package overwrites existing file
- Incorrect usage