Automatically generated by Pod::Man 4.07 (Pod::Simple 3.32) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEalign_image_stack - Align overlapping images for HDR or focus stack creation
SYNOPSISalign_image_stack [options] input files
DESCRIPTIONalign_image_stack is used for the alignment of slightly misaligned images or for the registration of a stereo images pair. When several differently exposed images are taken in the process of creating a High Dynamic Range image, the images are not perfectly aligned, and the quality of the
HDRimage created will suffer from this. align_image_stack uses the tools available to hugin to optimize the roll, pitch and yaw, as well as some parameters of the lens geometry, to align the images.
OPTIONSModes of operation:
- -p file
- Output .pto file (useful for debugging, or further refinement)
- -a prefix
- Output aligned images as prefix_xxxx.tif
- -o output
Align images and merge them to HDR,generate output.hdr
- Verbose, print progress messages. Repeat for higher verbosity
- Assume input images are full frame fish eye (default: rectilinear)
- -t num
- Remove all control points with an error higher than num pixels (default: 3)
- Correlation threshold for identifying control points (default: 0.9)
- -f HFOV
Approximate horizontal field of view of input images, use if EXIFinfo not complete
- Optimize field of view for all images, except for first. Useful for aligning focus stacks with slightly different magnification.
- Optimize radial distortion for all images, except for first.
- Optimize image center shift for all images, except for first.
- Optimize X coordinate of camera position
- Optimize Y coordinate of camera position
- Optimize Z coordinate of camera position
- Assume stereo images - allow horizontal shift of control points.
- Align stereo window - assumes -S
- Align stereo window with pop-out effect - assumes -S
- Auto crop the image to the area covered by all images
- -c num
- Number of control points (per grid) to create between adjacent images (default: 8)
- Assume linear input files
- -s scale
- Scale down image by 2^scale (default: 1 [2x down-sampling])
- -g gsize
- Break image into a rectangular grid (gsize x gsize) and attempt to find num control points in each section (default: 5 [5x5 grid])
- Try to load distortion information from lens database
- Use the image order as given on the command line. (By default images will be sorted by exposure values.)
Use GPUfor remapping
- Display help summary.
AUTHORSWritten by Pablo d'Angelo. Also contains contributions from Douglas Wilkins, Ippei Ukai, Ed Halley, Bruno Postle, Gerry Patterson and Brent Townshend. Stereo functionality added by Vladimir Nadvornik.
This man page was written by Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org>, updated by Terry Duell, and is licensed under the same terms as the hugin package itself.