NAMEvirt_mail - OpenLink Virtuoso Opensource Mail Interface
SYNOPSISvirt_mail [-clhsm] [+configfile arg] [+local arg] [+host arg] [+sender arg] [+mailer arg] [+debug] virt_mail [+help]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the virt_mail command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the 'doc' VAD package.
virt_mail is the OpenLink Virtuoso Mail Interface
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the 'doc' VAD package.
- configuration file to use
- local recipient (for sendmail mode only)
- local host/domain (for sendmail mode only)
- envelope sender (for sendmail mode only)
- mailer in use
- debug mode
- outputs help
- The configuration file to control the behaviour of the main instance of virt_mail.